Many businesses unintentionally overpay or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT) as a result of its complexity.
The widening parameters of this burdensome tax and frequent changes made by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) often require the assistance of a professional to ensure that businesses comply with the relevant regulations.
W.H. Prior provide an efficient VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Helping with calculation of VAT liabilities
- The completion and submission of VAT Returns, both online and, where applicable, in paper form
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- Advice r.e. opting to tax commercial property
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representation at VAT tribunals.
Call us today for more information on VAT and your business.